Create sustainable revenue in 2021 with a membership program aligned with your best clients & zone of genius..
[About The Summit]
Is it time you took the leap?
As a coach, consultant or seasoned professional, taking the leap from one-on-one work or small groups to a more scalable program can feel risky, especially when you want a program that operates year round.
Thoughts like ...
What if I offer too much and it’s not sustainable?
How many people does it require to be successful?
How do I keep my community engaged?
What if people don’t want to stay in the group very long?
… can cause you to put off growing your cozy membership or even start it in the first place.
3 Main Tracks To Help You
Bring Your Membership Model to Reality
- Develop the model designed around your revenue goals
- Determine the structure of the program to suit your zone of genius
- How to pick the right pricing for the program
- The role of community in your membership site
- How to niche down to create a powerful position
- How to launch a membership site
- How to build social excitement with minimum effort
- How to create systems for smooth delivery
- How to develop content that grows your visibilty
- How to build a stand-out brand that can scale
- Onboarding essentials
- Retention: How to keep members happy
- Leveling up your leadership mindset
- The role of your membership within your business
- How to design a community that thrives
- The are of selling authentically (to grow beyond your initial network)
[Why Attend This Summit]
Running membership sites doesn’t have to be overwhelming or unsustainable.
Inside the Profitable Membership Summit you’ll learn there are many different ways to offer big results for your members, while staying in your zone of genius. You can design a program around how you serve your clients best … and how they want to learn.
There are no one-size-fits-all models; just proper planning to create a program you’ll love to run, strong systems to keep it operating smoothly and growth initiatives that make it profitable long-term.
We’ll be sharing the strategies and tactics used by online coaches, consultants and educators to plan, launch and grow memberships that have allowed them to scale without burning out (and what they’ve had to change to get out of burn out).
Who this is for:
Meet Your Summit Host: Lisa Princic
Lisa helps impact-driven business owners dive deep into their unique value and business models to build sustainable & profitable brands. She helps them simplify their offers, increase their visibility with bolder messaging, strengthen and deepen their marketing systems.
She is a trained business strategist and the host of the Scaling Deep Podcast. Lisa is a results-oriented, deep thinker who has a knack for “seeing” the value of each business and turning that into a pipeline ideal clients.
A staunch believer in business simplicity and intention, Lisa helps her clients accomplish their goals by focusing on what to do AND what to ignore.